A good take-off sets the tone of the day.
1. WAKE UP – set a time
2. JUMP UP – don’t lie abed, there’s a wonderful world waiting
3. MAKE UP – the bed immediately, automatically
4. EAT UP – something nutritious
5. WASH UP – bathe body or wash face
6. BRUSH UP – take care of your teeth
7. DRESS UP – Completely from head to toe including hair, shoes, and make-up of some kind on your face
8. LOOK UP – Somewhere during the day you need to turn your heart upward to God. It i s a good way to start the day.
9. START UP – Take a few minutes to prepare for tomorrow’s launch by making lunches, putting materials by the door, etc.