Fahda will turn to 5 soon.. 26th October 2008. I got email from Fisher-Price Family newsletter which i subscribed since Fahda were borned. So this is the nice things about her development.. it is 100% correct!
How your child plays now
- She draws recognizable pictures, prints her name, does elaborate puzzles, dresses herself.
- Her pictures are symbols of real things; she may draw a two-story house even if she lives in a flat.
- Her memory span expands and she begins to make comparisons.
- She gives reasons and solves problems.
- She can order some objects and sort items into simple categories.
- She may mimic your pose and copy your tone of voice.
- As she reaches school age, her friendships become firmer.
- Boys may begin to play in bigger groups than girls.
- She explains games to other children.
- She indicates to others when to “pretend” and when something is “real.”
- She should be able to complete an activity without waiting for direction.
Last nite she make origami of boat. after that she took one piece of small paper and draw a group of orang lidi.. so creative when she stick the small paper on the kapal. She take another big paper and tampal boat tu atas paper besar as a background. Tak cukup lagi tu… she put a glue behind the big background and tampalkan ke almari BABA… hahah.. masa tu baba tak de, bila baba balik ajer, terus dia cabut.. takut kena marah dgn baba.. 🙂 Tapi frankly speaking kalau baba nampak pun dia tak jadi nak marah…
my girl.. as always, i love u…