This is nice – finding positive out of every negative – which we don’t always manage to do. I am thankful…
1. For the husband who snores all night, because he is at home asleep with me and not with someone else.
2. For my teenage daughter who is complaining about doing dishes, because that means she is at home & not on the streets.
3. For the taxes that I pay because it means that I am employed.
4. For the mess to clean after a party because it means that I have been surrounded by friends.
5. For the clothes that fit a little too snug because it means I have enough to eat.
6. For my shadow that watches me work because it means I am out in the sunshine.
7. For a floor that needs mopping, and windows that need cleaning because it means I have a home.
8. For all the complaining I hear about the government because it means that we have freedom of speech.
9. For the parking spot I find at the far end of the parking lot because it means I am capable of walking and that I have been blessed with transportation.
10. For the noise I have to bear from my neighbours because it means that I can hear.
11. For the pile of laundry and ironing because it means I have clothes to wear.
12. For weariness and aching muscles at the end of the day because it means I have been capable of working hard.
13. For the alarm that goes off in the early morning hours because it means that I am stilll alive.
AND FINALLY ……. for received e-mails because it means I have friends who are thinking of me, at least.
HAVE A NICE DAY!
Got this from friend through email. Kadang-kadang kita merungut atau membebel tentang sesuatu perkara yang tak menyenangkan hati kita. Namun cuba fikirkan iktibar yang tersembunyi atau pun sesuatu yang positif disebaliknya. Mungkin tidak semudah itu tapi cuba lakukan perlahan2.. anda pasti nampak positif sign.. setiap yang berlaku ada baik dan buruknya, ada hikmahnya. Mungkin buruk bagi orang lain tapi baik bagi kita.
Yang penting kita mesti berfikiran postif.. sebab itu akan memberikan anda semangat untuk hari-hari yang bakal dilalui..